John's Early Cable Access Years

Saturday, February 2, 2013

John & Gordy with The O'bros

John: "John and Gordy's Media World had a few favorite local groups on, and one of the best, the O'bros, came by and played their latest music video. Keep in mind, my memory has faded considerably since those days, so any help fine tuning what really happened here is appreciated in the comments section.

As always, use the search box for specific guests names if you're wondering if you might just be included here."

1 comment:

  1. A long time ago, I went to Hanson's Jazz Club because I rented a little cabin on the lake near there...I got to meet a couple of the guys in the O'bros because their family owned place...great band-their music video in this clip is a throwback to another era...so is my mullet & mustache...(I'm still 10 years behind the fashion)...John was always cutting edge!

    ReplyDelete